Items identified as Quick Ship will ship within 2 business days from our warehouse in Babylon, New York. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. If you are ordering multiple items and not all items qualify for Quick Ship, the order will ship when all items are available to ship. Quick Ship may not apply to multiple quantities of the same product.
Perlick HP15WO31LC Signature Series
15-inch Outdoor Wine Reserve
This item is unavailable at this time but we may have a similar model. Please call 1-877-957-5377 and speak to a sales associate
Perlick Signature Series 15" outdoor wine reserve with a solid stainless steel door. It provides ample storage for 20 wine bottles on 5 full-extension pull-out shelves. Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior. Model with door lock and classic handle.
Perlick’s front-vented, rapidcool™ forced-air refrigeration system cools product quickly by continuously circulating cold air throughout the cabinet – also providing consistent temperature and eliminating cold spots.
STYLE AND COLOR
2.8 cu. ft.
2.8 cu. ft.
ENERGY & RESOURCE SAVINGS
Digital temperature display
• Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
• Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
• Classic handle
• Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
• Wine Reserve temperature 45°- 65°F
• Product capacity is 20 wine bottles
• Wine shelves feature stainless steel fronts
• Includes five (5) full-extension pull-out wine shelves
• Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
• Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
• 525 Btu commercial-grade compressor
• State-of-the-art digital control module
14.87 inch(es) / 37.78 cm
Height (With hinge)
34.24 inch(es) / 86.96 cm
Depth (Without handles)
24 inch(es) / 60.96 cm
• Opening width: 38.1cm
• Opening height: 87.31cm
• Opening depth: 60.96cm
• Door swing clearance: 40.64cm minimum
175 lb(s) / 79.38 kg
Additional warranty information
• Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system.