At Perlick, refrigeration means more than just keeping your foods and beverages at the perfect temperature. With unmatched uniformity, it means doing it with a supreme sense of style accompanied by a host of details that make each Perlick product a pleasure to own. Replete with unique and patent-pending features, these beautiful products combine the ultimate in performance and design. For indoor use and classic handle.
Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
CRISP WHITE AND COOL BLUE LED
Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting; easily switch back and forth with the flip of a switch.
PERLICK’S FRONT-VENTED, RAPIDCOOL
Perlick’s front-vented, rapidcool™ forced-air refrigeration System cools product quickly by continuously circulating cold Air throughout the cabinet – also providing consistent temperature And eliminating cold spots
Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models and beer dispenser excluded).
INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE CONVERTIBLE DOOR
Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel.
LOW E, UV-COATED GLASS
Provides industry leading insulation and protection.
STYLE AND COLOR
• Stainless Steel
5.2 cu. ft.
5.2 cu. ft.
• Front-vented, rapidcool forced-air refrigeration system
• Low e, uv-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection.
• Adjustable crisp white and cool blue led lighting
• Classic handle
• Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
• Adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
• Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
23.87 inch(es) / 60.64 cm
Height (With hinge)
34.24 inch(es) / 86.96 cm
24" or less
Depth (Without handles)
24 inch(es) / 60.96 cm
• Overall Width 23-7/8” (60.64 cm.);
• Overall Height 34-1/4” (86.96 cm.);
• Overall Depth 24” (60.96 cm.);
• Opening Width 24” (60.96 cm.);
• Opening Height 34-3/8” (87.31 cm.);
• Opening Depth 24” (60.96 cm.)
150 lb(s) / 68.04 kg
Additional Warranty Information
Three Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system.