Perlick Signature Series 24" beer dispenser with a solid stainless steel door. It features a capacity of 5.2 cu. ft. to store one 1/4 barrel or two 1/6 barrels, a commercial-grade stainless steel interior, and the RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system. Model with 2-faucet Adara Signature dispensing tower. For indoor use and classic handle.
Product chills in 30 minutes thanks to Perlick’s front-vented, RAPIDcool™ forced-air refrigeration system. Cold air circulates throughout the cabinet to maintain consistent temperature anywhere in the cabinet. Because of this, product is perfectly chilled, eliminating ice build up in the back of the cabinet which often happens with units cooled by a cold plate.
INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE CONVERTIBLE DOOR
Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel.
STAINLESS STEEL INTERIORS
Perlick’s entire line of undercounter refrigeration boasts stainless steel interiors, providing a sanitary, easy to clean surface that won’t harbor odors and bacteria like plastic interiors.
• Stainless Steel
5.2 cu. ft.
• Beer Dispenser temperature 33° - 42°F
• Classic handle
• Complete, self-contained beer system
• Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
• Class 995 Btu commercial-grade compressor
• Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
• Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
• State-of-the-art digital control module
• Model with 2-faucet Adara Signature dispensing tower.
• Comes standard with Perlick’s industry exclusive 650SS flow control faucet
• Portable drainer; no plumbing required
• Low profile coupler for "D" system keg valves included
Custom panels compatible
Digital temperature display
23.87 inch(es) / 60.64 cm
34.24 inch(es) / 86.96 cm
24 inch(es) / 60.96 cm
• Opening Width 24” (60.96 cm.)
• Opening Height 34-3/8” (87.31 cm.)
• Opening Depth 24” (60.96 cm.)
• Door Swing Clearance 25” (63.5 cm.) minimum
222.01 lb(s) / 100.7 kg
Additional Warranty Information
• Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system