Oven Features Broiler Element Location: Top Convection: Yes Delay Bake: Yes Interior Oven Light: Yes Oven Capacity: 5.8 cu. ft. Proofing: Yes Racks: 3 Removable Door: No Sabbath Mode: Yes Self-Cleaning: No Temperature Probe: Yes Timer: Yes
Technical Details ADA Compliant: No Amps: 40 Ignition Type: Electronic LP Conversion: No Star-K Certified: Yes
Items identified as Quick Ship will ship within 2 business days from our warehouse in Babylon, New York. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. If you are ordering multiple items and not all items qualify for Quick Ship, the order will ship when all items are available to ship. Quick Ship may not apply to multiple quantities of the same product.
Viking BVGRC8486GS Brigade
48" Brigade Series Freestanding Gas Range with Solid Oven Door and Restaurant Style Sealed Burners.
This item is unavailable at this time but we may have a similar model. Please call 1-877-957-5377 and speak to a sales associate
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
Today the full line of Viking ranges offers unrivaled power and performance. The largest oven capacity. The largest convection fan. Commercial-strength infrared broiler. And of course, precision control of the most powerful gas burners on the market. Or, if you prefer, induction or infrared electric elements. Only a Viking kitchen offers the features, sizes, and options to cook anything you like, any way you like.
· Exclusive – Restaurant-style sealed burner system for commercial-typeperformance
· Front three burners equipped with 23,000 BTU burners
· Back three burners equipped with 15,000 BTU burners
· Ships standard with heavy-duty cast iron burner grates
· Exclusive – VariSimmer™ setting for all burners provides gentle, even simmering
· Exclusive – all burners equipped with SureSpark™ ignition system with automatic re-ignition for consistent and reliable ignition
· 12”W. thermostatically controlled stainless steel griddle/simmer plate with removable drip tray with roller bearing glides
· Extra-large capacity gas oven will accommodate a commercial sheet pan
· Overall – 30”W. x 15-1/2”H. x 21-1/2”D. – 5.8 cu. ft.
· AHAM – 30”W. x 15-1/2”H. x 20-1/2”D. – 5.5 cu. ft.
· 30,000 BTU U-shaped bake burner
· 1,500ºF GourmetGlo™ infrared broiler system provides intense searing heat
· Six high performance cooking functions include natural airfl ow bake, convection bake,infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate, convection defrost providing excellent cooking results
· ProFlow™ convection air baffl e with illuminated convection fan switch located on control panel
· Four halogen oven lights for better visibility
· Hydraulic dampened door hinge system
· Six rack positions with three TruGlide™ full extension glide racks ensures heavy pans are easily moved
· 10”W. pullout storage compartment next to oven holds baking sheets or other cooking accessories
· Ships standard with island trim
See Our Showroom Video
Plessers.com is family owned and operated since 1919. Please visit our state of the art showroom in Long Island N.Y.
Visit our Ebay Store
Retail Observer Feature
Mon, Tues & Thurs 10am - 8pm • Wed, Fri and Sat 10am - 6pm • Sunday Noon-5pm Plessers Appliances • 6 E Main St • Babylon, NY 11702