HomeDishwashersBuilt In DishwashersVikingProfessional SeriesVDB450X
Viking VDB450X Professional Series
Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 5 Cycles, Vari-Pressure Intelli-Wash/Central Intelligence Sensors, 5-Stage Filtration and Ultra Hard Food Disposer
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
The complete Viking kitchen. Completely perfect. If cooking is everything, then the Viking Professional Series kitchen is everything you need. From cooking to cleanup to refrigeration – Viking delivers the ultimate in performance and design. You'll have the power, control, and capacity to cook any dish. And the convenience, features, and style to conquer any party.All Viking Professional products are covered by a full three-year warranty.
Vari-Pressure Intelli-Wash System - Exclusive
- Adjusts water volumes and water pressure.
- Variable speed 1/2 horsepower commercial-type motor - Exclusive.
- Selective water delivery.
- Selective pressure delivery.
- More power with less energy consumption - the Scrubbing Power leader in dishwashers.
- Multi-level washing with two stainless steel wash arms.
- Largest and most powerful in industry.
- Flexible-Fluid Coupling is blockproof and provides a direct water feed - Exclusive.
- DishGuard protector prevents blockage from lower rack load/protects dishes.
- Automatic detergent dispenser.
- Automatic rinse agent dispenser - fill indicator and adjustable dosage control.
Central Intelligence System - Exclusive
- Constant communication optimizes performance.
- Measures water temperature and water volume per cycle/option.
Five-Stage Filtration and Waste Removal System - Exclusive
- Prevents redeposit of food particles to deliver spot free dishes.
- Removable coarse strainer.
- Triple-Clean filtration - Exclusive.
- Horizontal stainless steel fine mesh filter with 18 self-cleaning jets.
- Vertical stainless steel ultra-fine mesh filter.
- Small filter in sump assures 100% filtered water to wash arms.
- Ultra hard food waste disposer/motor/pump - Exclusive.
- Large stainless steel blade operates only when draining to minimize redeposition.
- Quieter and more efficient.
Sure-Temp Water Heating - Exclusive
- Automatically heats water to appropriate/selected temperature, assuring excellent washing results.
- 1400-watt HydroFlo water heater.
- Operable with "cold" ground water (50°F).
AirFlo Gentle Drying - Exclusive
- Gentle, effective, and safe heated fan-driven system delivers warm, gentle air over, under and around dishes.
- Fan, motor, low wattage heater and housing unit are located outside the tank.
- Dual ducting in door safely vents at bottom of door.
- Econo Dry Option.
Quiet Clean Performance Package
- Engineered top to bottom for the quietest operation possible.
- Ultra-quiet three phase motor.
- Separate motor/pump assemblies for washing and draining.
- Multi-stage sound absorbing/heat retaining insulation.
- Switch-activated vent door opens only during drying for quieter operation.
- All key operating components cushion-mounted for quiet operation.
- Blue LED power on light in kickplate indicates cycle is operating.
"Load-As-You-Like" Sturdi-Bilt Racks
- Accommodates 15 international place settings of china in a single load.
- Fully useable and extendable nylon coated racks.
- Two-piece silverware/cutlery basket allows separate placement in various lower or upper rack locations.
- Lower Rack.
- 4 rows of one-piece 3-position fold-down tines.
- Roller Bearing Upper Rack
- 3 rows of multi-position Hold-Tight dividers - Exclusive.
- 1 one-piece stemware cradle/cup shelf.
- 1 one-piece cup shelf.
Additional Construction and Safety Features
- Diamond-Brite stainless steel tank and inner door.
- Brightly polished to protect long-term appearance - Exclusive.
- Largest dishwasher tank/door.
- Rigid steel braces.
- Completely enclosed rustproof steel base/pan with removable front.
- Fill and drain system - Exclusive.
- Central Intelligence overfill sensor.
- Backflow prevention valve.
- Overflow protector in base pan.
- Door triple safety system.
- Mechanical latch, electrical safety switch, and start button.
- Cycles - Pots/Pans, Normal Wash, Econo Wash, Light/China, Rinse/Hold.
- Options - Econo Dry, 155°F Final Rinse, Top Wash Only, Delay Start - up to 10 hours.
- Professional Door Panel - PDDP24
- Professional Door Panel with Louvers - PDDPL24
- Designer Door Panel - DDDP24
- Professional Handle Kit - PHK23
- Designer Handle Kit - DHK20
- PDDP24/DDDP24 door panels available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG),
- Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- PDDPL24 door panel available in stainless steel (SS).
- Door Panels may be ordered with Brass trim option (BR) for nameplate and door handles/brackets
- Note: nameplate for professional only.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance free normal use.
- One-year full covers complete dishwasher (two-years with certified installation).
- Lifetime limited covers tank and inner door.
- Five-year limited covers electronic controls, racks, motor/pump assemblies, and water distribution system.
- Ninety day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
||15.0 Amps, 120VAC/60 Hz; 5' (1.8m) Electrical Cord 3 Prong Plug Supplied with Unit
|Water-Heating Element Rating:
|Inlet Water Temperature:
||120°F (49°C) Recommended; Dishwasher Will Perform Properly with Cold Water; Note: Cycle Times Will Vary
|Inlet Water Pressure Operating Range:
||10 to 125 psi (.69 to 8.62 Bar)
|Inlet Water Hose:
||5' (1.5m) Braided Stainless Steel Water Line with 3/8" (0.95cm) Compression Fitting Connected to Dishwasher
||7' (2.13m) 1/2" (1.3cm) ID "Crimp-Proof" Flexible Drain Hose Attached to Dishwasher, Connections Provided for 5/8" (1.6cm), 3/4" (1.9cm) or 1" (2.5cm), Cut as Required
|Drain Hose High Loop Required:
||Height from Floor - 20" (51.0cm) Min.
|Approx. Shipping Weight:
||157 Lbs. (70.7 kg)
||23 7/8" (60.6 cm)
|Overall Depth from Rear - To Edge of Side:
||24" (61.0 cm) - Includes Door Panel
|Overall Depth from Rear with Door Open:
||49" (124.5 cm)
|Overall Height from Floor:
||33 7/8" (86.0 cm) Min. - 35" (89.0 cm) Max.
||24" (61.0 cm)
||34" (86.4 cm) Min. - 35" (89.0 cm) Max.
||24" (61.0 cm)
||This unit is NOT designed to be installed without a trim. All dimensions include trim.
Custom Panel Dimensions
|Overall Panel Width:
||22 21/32" (57.5 cm)
|Overall Panel Depth:
||5/8" (1.6 cm)
|Overall Panel Height:
||29 3/4" (75.6 cm)
|Maximum Panel Weight:
||18 Lbs. (8.2 kg)