HomeOutdoor LivingBarBecueGrillsViking500 SeriesVGIQ54203RE
Viking VGIQ54203RE 500 Series
42" Built-in Gas Grill with 836 sq. in. Cooking Area, 2 Stainless Steel 29,000 BTU Burners, TruSear Infrared Burner, Infrared Rotisserie, Smoker Box and Blue LED Controls
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel.
- NEW Enhanced Cosmetic Features.
- Refined landing ledge with elegant brushed and polished canopy.
- Stainless steel knobs match Viking indoor designs.
- Updated rotisserie housing design with robust new look.
- Clean control panel face with no exposed screw heads.
- Double wall construction insulates canopy to help keep heat inside.
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of grill.
- Provides a sleek style that is synonymous with the Viking name.
- EasyLift Canopy System.
- EXCLUSIVE - Built into canopy and hidden from view.
- Provides weight counterbalance when opening and closing canopy for very smooth and easy operation.
- No exposed rotisserie slot to take away from the strength of sidewall or allow heat to escape.
- EXCLUSIVE - All models can be built into any type of enclosure without the need of an insulated jacket.
- No Assembly required.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Large grilling area - 836 sq. in. - 5.81 sq. ft.
- NEW 18-SR stainless steel U-burners.
- Provides superior resistance to high heat corrosion.
- EXCLUSIVE Highest-in-Industry 29,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense heat across entire grilling surface.
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing easier temperature maintenance.
- NEW Black Diamond Ceramic Heat Distribution System.
- Black briquettes with "Flip Clean" design.
- Ceramic design catches drippings, generates smoke, minimizes flare-ups, and provides better heat control.
- Allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire surface.
- Rotisserie standard on all models.
EXCLUSIVE - Rotisserie rod is mounted on a ball-bearing rod support that provides smooth rotating action.
- Rotisserie system consists of a 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo infrared rear burner, heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless steel 1/2" rotisserie rods, and two rotisserie forks.
- Infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design.
- Rod is fully enclosed within grill.
- Rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage.
- No counterbalance required due to heavy duty rotisserie system.
- Removable smoker box accommodates wood chips or large wood chunks.
- Hinged design allows easy operation when adding smoker chips.
- Smoker box can be replaced with grilling grate for use of entire grill surface.
- EXCLUSIVE - Push and turn 120-volt electric ignition system provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy grill lighting.
- EXCLUSIVE - Automatic re-ignition system.
- Halogen lighting mounted on the inside of canopy provides ample lighting for nighttime grilling.
- NEW Control Panel Illumination.
- Dedicated Viking Blue LED lighting above every control knob.
- Accentuates grill face and improves nighttime visibility.
- Stainless steel warming rack.
- Reinforced by heavy-duty rack supports - can easily be adjusted to three different positions, allowing use of additional accessory racks.
- Hermetically sealed numerical thermometer shows temperatures for grilling, smoking, and warming.
Easy Maintenance and Clean-Up
- Grease control system consists of full-width removable stainless steel drip tray, and individual removable trays within main tray.
- EXCLUSIVE - "Trays within a tray" design channels liquid to the precise drip tray location, providing easy cleanup because liquids are contained.
- Stainless steel ball-bearing rollers provide smooth opening of drip tray, while roller stops prevent tray from falling out.
- EXCLUSIVE - Power Porcelain cast iron grates are porcelain-coated to prevent food from easily sticking.
- Virtual nonstick surface creates optimal cooking areas, while also creating an easy-to-clean surface.
- Cast iron provides superior heat characteristics - heats up faster and holds heat longer than any metal.
- Grate design discourages flare-ups.
- TruSear infrared burner.
- Located in far left grill burner position.
- Constructed of heavy-duty Inconel stainless steel.
- 30,000 BTU high, 17,500 BTU low.
- Intense searing heat caramelizes the outside of food, locking in the food's natural juices and flavors.
- Drippings from food are vaporized from intense heat of TruSear burner, generating flavor and preventing flare-ups.
- Reduced cooking times due to short preheat time and intense infrared heat.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- Grill carts available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- All parts designed for maintenance-free normal use.
- One-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components including burners and porcelain grill grates.
- Five-year limited - grill burner assemblies and infrared burners.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
|Natural Gas Requirements:
||Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
|Liquid Propane Gas Requirements:
||Equipped with High Capacity Hose/Regulator Assembly For Connection To Standard 5 Gal, 20 Lb. LP/Propane Gas Cylinder with Type 1, QCC-1 Connection or Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
||120VAC/60HZ - 3' Power Cord Supply Cord with 3-Prong Grounded Plug Attached To Grill
||120VAC/60HZ - 2' Power Cord Supply Cord with 3-Prong Grounded Plug Attached To Rotisserie Motor
Surface Burner Ratings
|Grill Burner Rating:
||29,000 BTU Nat. / 28,000 BTU LP
|TruSear Burner Rating:
||30,000 BTU Nat. / 30,000 BTU LP
|Rotisserie Burner Rating:
||15,000 BTU Nat. / 13,500 BTU LP
Dimensions and Weights
|Approx. Shipping Weight: