Appearance Clock: No Cooktop: Smoothtop Fuel Type: Electric Stainless Steel Handle: No Style: Freestanding Viewing Window: No
Cooktop Features Burners / Elements: 1 Cooktop Control Type: Touch Sensor Downdraft Ventilation: No French Top: No Griddle: No Grill: No Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes Induction: Yes Modules Required: No
Dimensions Depth: 27 1/2 Inch Height: 36 Inch Width: 20 1/8 Inch
Oven Features Convection: No Delay Bake: No Digital Temperature Display: No Interior Oven Light: No Oven Control Type: Knobs Proofing: No Removable Door: No Sabbath Mode: No Self-Cleaning: No Temperature Probe: No Timer: Yes
Product Information Brand: AGA Model: AHCIN Series: Companion Series
Technical Details ADA Compliant: No Amps: 40 Oven Wattage: 1440 Star-K Certified: No Voltage: 240 Volts
Items identified as Quick Ship will ship within 2 business days from our warehouse in Babylon, New York. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. If you are ordering multiple items and not all items qualify for Quick Ship, the order will ship when all items are available to ship. Quick Ship may not apply to multiple quantities of the same product.
19.375" Integrated HOTCUPBOARD w/Induction Top 5033560007351
12 Months Interest Free Financing Available Minimum Purchase Required
Ask Salesperson for Details
The AGA Induction Hotcupboard Module is an integrated solution providing additional cooking space with a simmering and warming oven. You’ll have the ability to slow roast, slow cook, and keep food or plates warm prior to serving. The large induction cooking surface features touchpad controls and a host of features including power boost, child safety lock, and 9 power settings.
The AGA Classic 20" Hotcupboard Induction gives owners a versatile cooking experience using advanced technology. Designed for those who love the many benefits of induction cooking and who require additional ovens for warming and simmering foods. This integrated solution attaches to the left of any 3-oven AGA Total Control or AGA Dual Control.
The Hotcupboard features the iconic AGA signature look with cast iron doors and cast iron front. The large 12"H x 12"W ceramic Induction cooktop operates separate from the hotcupboard, is energy efficient, safe to operate and easy to clean. Boasting both a Simmering oven and a Warming oven, the hotcupboard seamlessly integrates, giving the look of one large range.
• Iconic AGA signature look with cast iron doors, front and top.
• Touch controls housed in the ceramic surface giving 10 Display Indicators and 9 Power Level settings including Power Boost, Residual Heat Indicator, a Timer and an Overheating Detector.
• Child Lock function to keep little hands safe and a Pause Setting to briefly interrupt the cooking session.
• Induction cooktop operates separate from the hotcupboard, is energy efficient, safe to operate and easy to clean.
• Simmering oven at the top of the hotcupboard is perfect for slow cooking meats giving you an additional slow cook oven when combined with any 3-oven AGA cast iron range.
• Warming oven at the bottom is perfect for keeping dessert warm while eating your meal and also for warming plates prior to serving.
• Seamless integration giving the look of one large range.
• Includes one large handle to complete the integrated look.
Cast Iron Benefits
• Acclaimed as one of the most perfect mediums for great cooking because it retains heat well, has even heat distribution and radiates a gentle heat aiding food in flavor retention and succulence. • Cast iron cooking means ease of cleaning because oven splashes and spills are carbonized and simply require wiping out. An AGA also means fewer intrusive cooking smells. • A large proportion of each cast iron AGA has been made from recycled material, and is almost completely recyclable.
The large induction cooking surface features the following touch pad controls on its ceramic surface: • Power Boost • Residual Heat Indicator • 9 Power Settings giving instant response • A Timer and Pause Feature • Overheating Detection • Child Safety Lock