Remember, It's Always Lesser at Plesser!
Order By Phone! Call Toll Free 1.877.957.5377
|Home Dishwashers Built In Dishwashers Asko 50 Series DBI675PHXXLS|
+ Product Information
+ General description
Colour: Stainless steel
Cutlery basket: Removable cutlery basket for easy unloading
Drying method: Turbo Drying
Drying method :: Turbo Drying
Icons :: 8 Steel construction, Super Cleaning System
Lower basket type: Exclusive
Lower basket type :: Exclusive
Middle basket: Removable rack for large utensils; Removable rack for bowls, cups and glasses; Handle; Middle basket connection fitted with non-return valve; Guide rails with ball bearings for middle rack
Middle basket :: Removable rack for large utensils; Removable rack for bowls, cups and glasses; Handle; Middle basket connection fitted with non-return valve; Guide rails with ball bearings for middle rack
Mode of installation: Built-In
Mode of installation :: Built-in
Number of baskets: 3
Number of baskets :: 3
Number of place settings: 17 place settings
Number of place settings :: 17 place settings
Product line: Style
Product line :: Style
Size :: XXL
Upper basket type: Exclusive
Upper basket type :: Exclusive
+ Logistic information
code :: 728567
EAN code: 3838782058509
EAN code :: 3838782058509
Packaging depth: 26 3/4" (680 mm)
Packaging depth :: 26 3/4" (680 mm)
Packaging dimensions :: 36 5/8" x 25 3/16" x 26 3/4" (930 x 640 x 680 mm)
Packaging height: 36 5/8" (930 mm)
Packaging height :: 36 5/8" (930 mm)
Packaging width: 25 3/16" (640 mm)
Packaging width :: 25 3/16" (640 mm)
Total weight of packaged product: 122 lbs
Total weight of packaged product :: 122 lbs
+ Technical data
Connection rating: 1300 W
Connection rating :: 1300 W
Consumption in off mode: 0.49 W
Consumption in off mode :: 0.49 W
Consumption in standby mode: 0.49 W
Consumption in standby mode :: 0.49 W
Current: 15 A
Current :: 15 A
Energy consumption/cycle: 1 kWh
Energy consumption/cycle :: 1 kWh
Estimated annual energy consumption: 235 kWh
Estimated annual energy consumption :: 235 kWh
Estimated annual water consumption: 687 US Gal
Estimated annual water consumption :: 687 US Gal
Estimated yearly energy consumption: 235 kWh
Estimated yearly energy consumption :: 235 kWh
Frequency: 60 Hz
Frequency :: 60 Hz
ISO 14001: ISO 14001
ISO 14001 :: ISO 14001
Marked for recycling: Marked for recycling
Marked for recycling :: Marked for recycling
Max. temperature of inflow water: 140 F
Max. temperature of inflow water :: 140 F
Net weight: 114 lbs
Net weight :: 114 lbs
Noise level: 40 dB(A)
Noise level :: 40 dB(A)
Number of phases: 1
Number of phases :: 1
Reference program: 1
Reference program :: 1
Required inlet water pressure: 0,03-1 MPa
Required inlet water pressure :: 0,03-1 MPa
Total annual water consumption :: 3 US gal
Voltage (V): 120 V
Voltage (V) :: 120 V
Water consumption/cycle: 3 US Gal
Water consumption/cycle :: 3 US Gal
Water cunsumption per cycle :: 3 US gal
Cord length: 47 1/4" (1200 mm)
Cord length :: 47 1/4" (1200 mm)
Depth :: 22 5/8" (574 mm)
Depth With Door Open: 49 5/16" (1253 mm)
Depth with door open :: 49 5/16" (1253 mm)
Height :: 34 5/16" (871 mm)
Length of inflow hose: 6 7/16" (163 mm)
Length of inflow hose :: 6 7/16" (163 mm)
Length of outflow hose: 9 1/16" (230 mm)
Length of outflow hose :: 9 1/16" (230 mm)
Maximum product height: 36 1/4" (921 mm)
Maximum product height :: 36 1/4" (921 mm)
Product dimensions (HxWxD) :: 34 5/16" x 24" x 22 5/8" (871 x 609 x 574 mm)
Width :: 24" (609 mm)
Width: 24" (609 mm)
Depth: 22 5/8" (574 mm)
Height: 34 5/16" (871 mm)
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: Yes
Use the status light to determine if you can still add dishes to your load. As long as the status light is showing the right color, we will guarantee the load to be perfectly clean. Useful when you make those last minute rounds around the home to gather those forgotten dishes and glasses.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
ASKO Flexiracks from sturdy, nylon coated steel and are easily adjustable in different heights depending on which type of load you have.
ASKO’s dishwashers have a Self-cleaning program to ensure that all vital parts are thoroughly cleaned. Use a recommended cleaning agent and the program on a regular basis for best result.
Our XL and XXL dishwashers have an loading height of 54 cm. Combined with the smart four level rack system the load is 40% more, with countless possibilities to make it all fit in.
When you need clean plates in a hurry, just tell the machine how dirty the dishes are and how much time you have. The program then adjusts washing and rinsing to match your needs.
Do you hesitate to leave the dishwasher on while you are not at home Aqua Safe is an advanced safety system which ensures a leak-safe dishwasher day and night.
Use when you want to save water and energy. For normally soiled load, such as plates, serving dishes, cups, glasses and so on.
• Welded stainless steel container.
• Exterior float detects water leakage on the base.
• Stand by water protection.
• Anti-block drain pump.
• 8 Steel Construction.
• Hidden heater.
• SCS+ - Super Cleaning System+.
• Number of spray arms: 2.
• Number of spray zones: 9.
• Jet Spray- extra dishwashing power for tall objects.
• Wide Spray extra washing power for pots and pans.
• Twin Tubes separate spray zone for the middle basket.
• Cutlery Power Zone extra dishwashing power for the cutlery basket.
Use And Flexibility
• 17 place settings.
• Number of baskets: 3.
• Upper basket type: Exclusive.
• Height adjustable top basket: Yes.
• Guide rails with ball bearings for upper basket.
• China Guard - protects fragile load from the rotating spray arm.
• Middle basket: Removable rack for large utensils; Removable rack for bowls, cups and glasses; Handle; Middle basket connection fitted with non-return valve; Guide rails with ball bearings for middle rack.
• Middle basket connection fitted with non-return valve.
• Lower basket type: Exclusive.
• Vase and bottle holder placed above the Jet Spray nozzle.
• Tight mesh base in the baskets.
• Removable cutlery basket for easy unloading.
• 4 led lights.
• Required inlet water pressure: 0,03-1 MPa.
Interaction And Control
• Memory program.
• Delayed start: 1-24 hours.
• 2 interior LED lights.
• Light setting for display.
• 11 programs: Normal wash; ECO wash; Hygiene wash; Time program; Plastic wash; Rinse and hold; Sanitation wash; Upper half; Lower half; Crystal glass; Self-cleaning.
• Variable start delay up to 24 hours.
• All in 1 tablet function.
• Normal mode.
• Time Set.
• Green mode.
• Speed mode.
• Night mode.
• Intensive mode.
• Extra Dry
• High temperature.
• Normal mode.
Design And Integration
• From front adjustable rear foot.
• Trim kit.
• Multi fit outlet hose.
• Simplified installation with integrated anti-siphon.
• Depth (incl. wall spacing): 22 5/8” (575 mm).
• Height setting: 1 15/16” (50 mm).
• Possible adjustment of kick plate: 30-94/0.
Safety And Maintenance
• Aqua Safe.
• Kid Safe lockable controls.
• Rinse-aid indication: Notification in display.
Bringing in outside air to mix with the moist air after the final rinse dries every load completely.
All our machines are also Kid Safe since it is possible to lock the buttons on the control panel. This is to prevent any small fingers from starting the machine or altering any settings.
Asko dishwashers are made from high-quality steel including: container, loading racks, spray pipe, spray arms, strainers, outer base, feet and heating element.
Super Cleaning System
The dishwasher simultaneously sprays dishes and drains the water, so the dishes are not left sitting in dirty water for the next phase of the cycle.
Silent Night With Night Mode
For all of us who let the dishwasher work while we sleep, we have created night mode. With this mode, the water pressure in the spray arms is lowered, reducing the noise level by as much as 2 dB compared to the tested value. This mode is also perfect for open concept kitchen and living spaces.
Saves Energy. Saves You a Few Bucks. And Saves the Environment. Making it a shoe-in for the Energy Star Qualified badge.