|Home Cooking Products Cooking Ranges Freestanding Ranges Gas Ranges Bertazzoni Heritage Series HERT486GGASNET|
+ Product Information
Legs: stainless steel
+ Cooking zones
Auxiliary: 750 BTU/h - 3500 BTU/h (1)
Dual Wok: 1300 BTU/h - 19 000 BTU/h (2)
Griddle drip tray: yes
Griddle dual control: yes
Griddle power: 1100 W
Medium burner: 1500 BTU/h - 5900 BTU/h (2)
Power burners: 1300 BTU/h - 19 000 BTU/h (2)
Rapid: 2500 BTU/h - 10 400 BTU/h (1)
Rapid burner: 2500 BTU/h - 10 400 BTU/h (1)
Semi-rapid: 1500 BTU/h - 5900 BTU/h (2)
Simmer burner: 750 BTU/h - 3500 BTU/h (1)
+ Microwave Features
+ Oven cavity
Auxiliary oven broiler type: gas
Auxiliary oven functions: bake / broiler / convection bake
Auxiliary oven type: gas conventional
Auxiliary oven volume: 2.4 ft
Cooling fan: yes
Door hinge: soft-close
Grill trivet for tray: yes
Inner oven door: triple
Main oven broiler type: gas
Main oven functions: bake / broiler / convection bake
Main oven type: fan assisted gas
Main oven volume: 4.7 ft
Oven configuration: double
Oven convection system: dual horizontal fans
Oven fuel: gas
Oven levels: 7
Oven lights: double lateral
Removable inner glass: yes
Sliding shelves: 2 sets of telescopic glides
Tray: 1 enamelled
Wire-shelves: 2 each cavity
+ Technical Specifications
Electrical requirements: 120V 60 Hz - 1200W 10 A
Electrical supply: 120V 60 Hz - 1200W 10 A
Burner type: brass
Continous grating: yes
Cooking zones: 7
Gas zones: 6 burners
Grates: cast iron
Griddle zones: electric
Knobs: solid metal
One-hand ignition: yes
Simmer ring: yes
Size: 48 in
Thermocouple safety device: yes
Wok adapter: yes
Wok ring: yes
Worktop type: electric / gas
+ Oven Features
Hidden Bake Element: No
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
ADA Compliant: No
Bertazzoni-Italia is a family owned, 5th generation kitchen appliance manufacturer. Bertazzoni Freestanding Ranges have revolutionized the professional for the home 'Prosumer' range market. It all began in 1882 with their high quality wood burning stoves and today their line of Ranges can be found across a multitude of tiers. Bertazzoni Ranges can be found in three series. The mid-range lines were originally called La Germania but have been rebranded as Bertazzoni Master Series and Bertazzoni Heritage Series. Their high-end offering is now the Bertazzoni Professional series. Bertazzoni gas ovens heat quickly and offer a wide rage of cooking options. The fan ensures balanced heat distribution and air flow. This will allow you to cook multiple dishes simultaneously without flavor crossover. For more traditional cooking and for recipies that require conventional heating the fan can be disabled. The ovens have 2 lights which bathe your food in ample lighting at most every angle. The infrared gas or electric grill, cooks over a large surface area. The ovens have a large capacity and four adjustable rack positions.
The Heritage series was created to celebrate the company's 125 anniversary. It has all the modern technology that makes Bertazzoni Great and combines it with the Bright chrome and brushed stainless steel stylings of their original wood burning stoves. The Heritage Series is available in two sizes, 48" and 36". The 48" has 6 burners and a stainless steel teppanyaki electric griddle. The 48" has 2 ovens. The main oven has the Bertazzoni balanced air-flow setting and electric grill. The auxiliary oven has a grill and four cooking options. The 36" Range has a single oven and also features the Bertazzoni balanced Air-flow setting and electric grill. The cooktop comes with 6 burners and a high-performance 15000 btu dual wok burner. The Heritage series is available in three colors, Matte Black, Matte Burgundy and Matte Cream.
The new Bertazzoni ranges are superb cooking appliances designed, engineered and made in Italy. All Bertazzoni appliances integrate seamlessly into style-harmonized suites for a true, high-performing kitchen.
The high-efficiency maintop with 6 brass burners and electric griddle features 2 dual ring 19,000 BTU power-burners that boil water in under 6 minutes (best in class), and 4 additional MonoBloc burners of variable size and power to suit every style of cooking, with delicate simmer at 750 BTUs. The stainless steel griddle with integrated cover provides additional cooking options.
The 4.7 cubic feet main oven cavity is the largest in its class, with dual convection fan for balanced airflow and even temperature baking and roasting on 7 shelf levels. The elegant large temperature gauge monitors the actual temperature in the oven. The extra wide infrared gas broiler is ideal for grilling and searing at high heat. The 2.4 cubic feet auxiliary oven is perfect for smaller dishes and for warming. Both ovens include convenient features such as smooth telescopic glides for the oven shelves and soft-close doors. The edge-to-edge interior oven glass door maximizes interior volume and can be wiped clean without effort.
All Bertazzoni appliances are covered by a 2-year warranty. Products and packaging are 99% recyclable.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Designed For Speed And Efficiency
• Category leading time-to-boil water under 6 minutes
• Dual ring power burners for sear and simmer
• Multiple size monobloc burners
• Continous surface cast iron contour grates
• Thermocouple safety device standard on every burner.
Most Even-temperature Baking And Roasting
• Dual convection fans for even heat distribution on 7 shelf levels best-in-class
• Extra-wide high-power electric broiler
•Largest oven volume in its class
•Food temperature probe for accurate roasting and baking
• Self-clean cycle
• Digital gauge and display with controls integrated in the bezel for the food temperature probe.
High-efficiency Gas Maintop Design
• Single piece stainless maintop with spill-prevention barriers.
• Sealed high-performance power burners and reduced distance between flame and cookware, providing category-leading time-to-boil performance.
• Larger distance between burners to follow for multiple pans.
• Product shown features brass burners, available on select models.
• 19,000 BTUs and dual ring of flame with precise heat control and delivery to sear and simmer.
• Two power burners on all 6 burner configuration ranges.
• Thermocouple Safety deviced installed on every gas burner on maintop and oven - allows flow of gas only when flame is present.
High-efficiency Gas Rangetop
• Our gas rangetops now boast more space, with a 15% larger cooking surface, so you can easily fit any cookware you need at the right time. Our engineers have also optimized the distance between the flame and cookware for super-fast time-to-boil and best-in-class-energy efficiency, while maintaining the most delicate simmer setting.
Gas Oven Cavity
• Largest cavity in its class.
• Precision temperature control through adjustable gas burner and flame providing the highest temperature accuracy in its class.
• Dual fan system distributes heat evenly inside the oven cavity, preventing hot spots and heat shadows and allowing multi-level baking and roasting.
• Simultaneous 7 multi level cooking.
• Full-width extra powerful infrared gas broiler integrated in the cavity ceiling panel for perfect broling and grilling.