Remember, It's Always Lesser at Plesser!
Order By Phone! Call Toll Free 1.877.957.5377
|Home Cooking Products Cooking Ranges Freestanding Ranges Gas Ranges Miele HR11351G|
36 inch range All Gas with DirectSelect, Twin convection fans and M Pro dual stacked burner
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Self Clean Oven And Self Clean Ready Accessories
Treat yourself to minimum effort
• During the cooking process, grease residue is continually broken down, helping to keep the oven and cooking accessories clean. grease residue is continually broken down, helping to keep the oven and cooking accessories clean.
Comfort Clean Dishwasher-safe Grates
Efficiently protects and makes cleaning easier
• When it’s time for clean-up, simply place the dishwasher-safe grates in your dishwasher.
Appliance configuration according to your wishes
• On many Miele models it is possible to modify default parameters such as language, acoustic signals, display brightness, etc. to suit your needs. to suit your needs.
Leave time management to your oven
• Miele ovens offer various clock/timer functions. By selecting a start and finish time or the duration of the cooking process, your meals will be perfectly cooked at exactly the right time. The process is completed automatically at the programmed time. In the event of a power failure, the clock time is saved for up to approx. 200 hours.
Residual Heat Utilization
Conserve heat and energy
• You can achieve even better energy efficiency by using the roast probe or by programming the cooking duration. The Miele oven switches off before the end of the program and makes use of residual heat to complete the cooking process.
Cooling System And Cool-touch Fronts
Pleasantly cool surfaces
• Maximum protection: all surfaces around the appliance remain cool offering safety and protection against burns.
Automatic switch-off for maximum safety
• The appliance can be locked at the touch of a button to prevent unintentional operation, e.g. by children. Miele ranges switch off automatically if the maximum operating time is exceeded. So you don’t need to worry if you forget to switch the appliance off by mistake.