Items identified as Quick Ship will ship within 2 business days from our warehouse in Babylon, New York. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. If you are ordering multiple items and not all items qualify for Quick Ship, the order will ship when all items are available to ship. Quick Ship may not apply to multiple quantities of the same product.
Perlick HH24WS31LC Signature Series
3.1 cu. ft. Wine Coolers - 13-24 Bottles
This item is unavailable at this time but we may have a similar model. Please call 1-877-957-5377 and speak to a sales associate
Perlick's Signature Series Sottile Wine Reserve's compact nature gives you the ability to store 20+ bottles of wine in a smaller footprint than a traditional 24" unit. Build into a kitchen island or stack on top of home back bar to keep your favorite vintages at the perfect temperature anywhere in the home. Classic handle.
Adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves
Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
CRISP WHITE AND COOL BLUE LED LIGHTING
Perlick is excited to announce that all door model 15-, 24-, 48-inch Signature Series models now feature both white and blue LED lighting (drawer models excluded). With just the flip of the switch, you can transform the lighting in your cabinet from the fresh glow of crisp white to oh-so-very cool blue.
INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE CONVERTIBLE DOOR
Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel.
LOW-E, UV-COATED GLASS
Provides industry leading insulation and protection.
STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR
Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior.
3.1 cu. ft.
• Refrigerator temperature 45°- 65°F.
• Classic handle
• Shallow depth wine reserve with solid stainless door, hinge left
• Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior;
• Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves;
• Stainless-steel ball-bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves;
• Optional door locks and Industry-Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed);
• Low E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection;