|Home Refrigeration Compact & Undercounter Refrigerators Compact Wine Cooler U-line 3000 Series U3024ZWCS15B|
+ Product Information
Color: Stainless Steel
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
Wine Captain 3024Z
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Led Interior Lighting
Gradually brightens and dims when door or drawer is opened and closed, providing clean white illumination that’s both attractive and energy-efficient. Side and top lighting in the upper compartment enhances visibility.
Allows you to quickly set your model to the pre-programmed Polar mode.
Robust, full-extension black vinyl coated wine racks with graphite finished beech wood fronts and smooth glide design integrate seamlessly, allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting Racks hold up to 31 wine bottles.
Reversible Door Hinge
User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit.
• Volume of 4.7 cu. ft. holds up to 43 wine bottles
• Temperature range 34°F to 65°F
• Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
• U-Select Control offers four distinct modes: Beverage 34°F to 65°F, Sparkling Wine 38°F to 50°F, White Wine 45°F to 55°F, Red Wine 55°F to 65°F
• U-Select Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of door
• Maintains temperature to within 1°F of the set point to maximize preservation
• Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
• Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
• Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3, 6 or 24 hours
• Robust full extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
• Wine racks accomodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
• LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
• Standard commercial stainless steel handle is intercheangeable with professional handle accessory
• Must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
• Door lock model available in Stainless frame
• Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
• Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
• Integrated model requires a 0.75" custom door panel
• Fixed grille can accept an overlay toe-kick
• Four independently adjustable leveling legs; rear legs are adjustable from the front for ease of installation