|HomeCooking ProductsWall OvensSingle Wall OvensVikingVirtuosoMVSOE630SS|
+ Product Information
Color: Stainless Steel
+ Microwave Features
+ Oven Features
Hidden Bake Element: No
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
ADA Compliant: No
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
Viking Built-In Ovens
Gas Wall Ovens
Electric Wall Ovens
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
State-of-the-art Color Interface
State-of-the-art color interface controls both ovens. Digital clock/oven functions: 100 minute timer, Set cooking time for up to 12 hours, Delay timed cooking feature, Meat probe (upper oven of double oven)
Viking Virtuoso Design
Transitionally designed appliances that deliver professional results at home while providing versatility and modern style to any kitchen
Electric Thermal-Convection Oven
wo speed convection system circulates air throughout the entire oven cavity. 10-pass broiler with heat reflector
Features And Functions
• New, transitional design fits perfectly in today's transitional/contemporary kitchens
• Can be installed flush or standard mount
• Concealed 6 pass bake element makes clean-up easy
• Two halogen oven lights
• Two Full-Extension TruGlide racks, one standard/five porcelain coated rack positions (both ovens of double oven)
• Tone and digital display indicate pre-set cooking time is finished
• Meat probe - timer sounds and oven shuts off when desired temp is reached Only in upper oven of double oven
• Self-Clean ovens, Oven functions, Two element bake, Convection bake, TruConvec convection cook (element around fan)
• Convection roast, Convection broil, Hi broil, Med broil, Low broil, Extra large self-cleaning ovens