|Home Cooking Products Range Hoods Wall Mount Hoods Viking RVCH330PG|
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings
Optional Recirculating Power
Skip the duct work, as the optional recirculating kit cleans the air before directing it back into the room
Ships standard with 460 CFM interior blower
Features And Functions
• 460 CFM interior-power ventilator ships standard
• Variable-speed control for custom venting
• Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency
• Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer in favorite position
•. Heat sensor turns ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
• Recirculating kit with air-purifying charcoal filters available and sold separately if exterior ducting is not desirable
• Specifications ideal for replacement of older, traditional-style hoods with minimal cabinet alteration
• Adjustable duct cover comes standard with product
• Mesh filters made entirely of stainless steel for durability and long life efficiently remove grease and heated vapors from the air
• Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
• Design of low-profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
• Interior of range hood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance and easy cleaning