|HomeCooking ProductsWall OvensWarming DrawersVikingRVEWD330WH|
+ Product Information
+ Oven Features
Hidden Bake Element: No
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
ADA Compliant: No
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
Viking Built-In Ovens
Gas Wall Ovens
Electric Wall Ovens
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Optional Pan/lid Set
The original fab five heavy gauge stainless steel commercial pans and lids make up this optional warming drawer accessory
Features And Functions
• Temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F accommodate all types of food
• Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing
• High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot
• Large drawer capacity (1.6 cu. ft.)
• 20 1/2" wide by 6" high
• 22 3/4" deep
• Entire drawer is easily removable for cleaning
• Shipped with two removable stainless steel low racks and removable stainless steel moisture cup
• Low racks cover entire bottom of pan for the largest loads or remove one section for half coverage
• Powerful 450-watt heating element
• Power "on" indicator light cycles on and off with heating element
• Stainless steel roller bearing glides for smooth drawer operation
Soups, sauces and bread stay just how you like them with temperature settings from 90F to 250F. Low setting for bread proofing high setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot