|HomeCooking ProductsMicrowave OvensOver the Range MicrowavesVikingRVMHC330SS|
+ Product Information
Color: Stainless Steel
+ Microwave Features
Microwave Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 1.1
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
Viking Microwave Ovens
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Multiple Convection Modes
Even granny would approve of this microwave with heat and brown settings such as ConvecBroil, ConvecRoast, ConvecBake and manual convection. Can be used not only as a microwave, but as a second oven as well
Fast Cooking Times
Cook bigger and quicker with fast cooking times. Cooking times for certain foods are actually faster than using a built-in oven
With one touch of a button, a minute of cooking time is added to your meal
Child Safety Lock
Prevent unwanted use and avoid action figure meltdowns with the child safety lock
Features And Functions
• Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods and popping popcorn
• Add-A-Minute adds one minute of extra cooking time with the touch of a button
• Child lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
• Built-in exhaust system
• 300 CFM
• Unit shipped assembled to recirculate may also be vented out the rear or vertically
• Recommended for use with 30" wide ranges and 30" wide cooktops
• Four convection settings ConvecBroil, ConvecRoast, ConvecBake and a manual convection setting option
• Low Mix Bake and High Mix Roast settings offer use of convection heat to seal and brown outside of foods while using microwave energy to ensure the interior is cooked
• Interior light