|HomeRefrigerationRefrigeratorsFrench Door RefrigeratorsViking3 SeriesRVRF3361SS|
+ Product Information
Color: Stainless Steel
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
Viking Built-in refrigerator-freezers
Freestanding refrigerator/freezers, refrigerated drawers, and ice machines are available in Stainless Steel (SS) only.
Built-in full-height wine cellar
Outdoor refrigeration products
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Premium Air Purification System
Premium air purification system keeps clean air circulating to prevent odor transfer
Four adjustable tempered glass spill-proof shelves: three sliding; one slide-under
Adjustable Coldzone Drawer
Cold Zone Drawer can be set for either produce or long-term meat storage with its separate temperature control
Refrigerator Features And Functions
• Theater LED Lighting
• Adjustable Cold Zone Drawer can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control
• Two Adjustable Humidity Zone Drawers
• In-the-door dairy compartment with cover
• Additional storage in five large door bins; two bins store gallon containers
• Premium water filter provides a cleaner supply of ice by filtering bad tastes, odor, sediment, and harmful contaminants
Freezer Features And Functions
• Two level slide-out baskets
• Separate ice drawer
• Self-closing freezer drawer
Electronic Control Features And Functions
• Electronic controls with digital temperature readouts maintain the selected temperature in both refrigerator and freezer compartments
• Water filter and air filter indicator lights illuminate when filters needs replacing
• Fast freeze and Fast Ice settings
• Door-Open Alarm warns when door has been ajar for an extended period of time
• High Temperature and Power Fail Alarms
• Sabbath mode
• 24" Cabinet-Depth design integrates with surrounding cabinetry
Cabinet Depth Design
Conventional, freestanding refrigerator size with 24 inch deep side panels integrates seamlessly with any pre-existing, surrounding cabinetry.
Electronic Temperature Control
Electronic controls with digital temperature readout.