|Home Outdoor Living Outdoor Cabinets & Shelves Viking Outdoor Series VBO1811SS|
+ Product Information
Color: Stainless Steel
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Gives consumers the ability to design their very own outdoor kitchen. Cabinets are available for all outdoor appliances and in base models as well
• Complete stainless steel construction
• Professional-style handles match the look of Viking outdoor appliances
• All cabinets are 30" deep
• Drawers equipped with full extension slides
• Fully concealed door hinges
• Doors may be adjusted to mount left or right hinge
• Heavy-duty, adjustable legs (same as used on ranges)
• Optional, clip-on toe kicks ship standard with all cabinets and accessories
• All installations require locally-supplied custom countertops
• Optional side and back panels may be required for installations not completely built-in