|Home Refrigeration Compact & Undercounter Refrigerators Compact Beverage Center Viking 5 Series VBUI5240GLSS|
+ Product Information
Color: Stainless Steel
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: Yes
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
Viking Built-in refrigerator-freezers
Freestanding refrigerator/freezers, refrigerated drawers, and ice machines are available in Stainless Steel (SS) only.
Built-in full-height wine cellar
Outdoor refrigeration products
24" wide undercounter refrigerator.
24" wide refrigerated drawers
15" and 24" wide wine cellars
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Dynamic Cooling Technology
Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers rapid cool down and the industry s best temperature stability
Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
Integrated controls allow for select a of precise cabinet temperature from 34(degree)F to 42(degree)F
Tinted, UV-resistant dual pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light
Slide-Out Convertible Shelf
3-in-1 Slide-Out Convertible Shelf features removable glass pane with wine rack option to store beverages, food or wine
• 24"W. model stores up to 19 wine bottles total
• With over 10 functions, Integrated controls allow for select a of precise cabinet temperature from 34°F to 42°F
• Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
• Vacation/Sabbath mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use and complies with Star-K requirements
• Control Lockout prevents unintentional changes to settings
• System Indicator continuously monitors the unit
• Sleep/Wake Mode shuts off control display to conserve energy
• Cantilevered, fully adjustable shelving system
• Display wine rack glides out for easy access and holds 5 wine bottles, including magnum sizes
• Soft-close integrated hinge provides zero clearance fit for a perfectly seamless built-in installation
• Two-stage, theatre-style LED lighting and sophisticated midnight black interior
• Close Door Assist System gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never left ajar
• Height adjustment up to 1” with leveling legs