|HomeRefrigerationFreezersAll FreezerViking5 SeriesVCFB5363RGG|
+ Product Information
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
Viking Built-in refrigerator-freezers
Freestanding refrigerator/freezers, refrigerated drawers, and ice machines are available in Stainless Steel (SS) only.
Built-in full-height wine cellar
Outdoor refrigeration products
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Pro Chill Temperature Management
Pro Chill Temperature Management System with variable speed DC Overdrive compressor. Single compressor system includes the quietest compressor available. Electronic controls provide precise temperature management with digital readout
Electronic Temperature Control
Electronic controls with digital temperature readout
Enjoy less humidity and less odor with our Multi-Channel Airflow
Two Wire Baskets With Dividers
Frozen storage comes to you with our two slide-out, full-width wire baskets with adjustable dividers
Two Separate Ice Bins
Have twice the ice or extra frozen storage with our two separate ice pans
Defrost time adjusts to the usage of the freezer and extends up to 96 hours
• All items are in clear view with bright energy efficient LED lighting from top and sidewalls
• Ramp on theater lighting provides better visibility
Functional Shelving And Storage
• Adjustable full-width wire shelves along with one full-width metal shelf and two full-width slide-out wire baskets with tempered glass fronts allows for increased storage options
• Exclusive adjustable metal door bins to securely store heavy items
• Full-extension precision ball bearing slides on all baskets and drawers allow for drawers to easily glide open and close for access
Automatic Ice Maker
Factory-installed automatic ice maker with full-width large-capacity ice drawer includes two separate ice pans for maximum ice production and storage
Pro Chill Temperature Management System
• Variable Speed DC Overdrive Compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available
• Electronic controls maintain even temperatures within one degree °F to keep food fresher longer
• Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator Evaporator removes odors and excess humidity
• Maintenance-free Super Clog Resistant Condenser provides expense free peace of mind
• Adaptive defrost on All Freezer models control the timing of the defrost periods, instead of an electromechanical defrost timer