|Home Cooking Products Range Hoods Wall Mount Hoods Viking 5 Series VCWH53048SS|
+ Product Information
Color: Stainless Steel
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Virtually Seamless Design
Blend in and stand out with a smooth, clean look and a virtually seamless design
With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
Bright Led Lighting
Dimmable lighting controls provide custom illumination for enhanced surface cooking visibility. Long-life LED light bulbs are energy efficient and consumer replaceable
Ready when you are. Heat lamps conveniently keep food warm until it is ready to be served
Quietest Hood And Ventilator Combination
Tough-box ventilator housing protects blower and quietly removes smoke and odor
Backlit Led Knobs
Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate to control lighting level and fan speed, then fully retract when not in use
Appearance And Design
• Seamless design provides a refined finish to your kitchen
• Heavy-duty, commercial-type size, construction, design, and styling
Quiet, Efficient, And Maintenance Free Ventilators
• Quietest hood and ventilator combination in the industry
• Multi-speed ventilator control knob allows precise adjustment to desired fan speed
• Maintenance-free ventilators never need to be cleaned with the commercial-type hood filters doing the dirty work
• Cook with peace of mind as the built-in heat sensor activates the ventilator to full power if cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
• Ventilators must be purchased separately for 18H. Hoods and are available in internal, external, and in-line models
Easy Maintenance And Clean-up
• Commercial-type baffle filters efficiently remove heat and grease vapors from the air
• Stainless steel dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
• Low-profile filter system reduces interior hood space, leaving less surface to clean