|HomeCooking ProductsRange HoodsDowndraft HoodsViking5 SeriesVDD5300SS|
+ Product Information
Color: Stainless Steel
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
18 Inch High Chimney Rise
Industry leading 18 Inch high chimney rise is ideal for large pots and pans, capturing more smoke and odors than other downdrafts
Variable Fan Speeds
Four variable fan speeds ensure efficient ventilation for every cooking situation
Two level LED lighting illuminate the cooking surface
Filter Clean Indicator
Take the guesswork out of when to clean the filter with the filter clean indicator light
Appearance And Design
• Coordinates with both Viking Professional and Viking cooktops and Viking Professional rangetops
• Compact design is installed directly behind a cooktop or rangetop for an unobtrusive appearance
• Thin profile provides additional space under the cabinet
• Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators
• 600 CFM interior flex blower - (VDVI600)
• Unique ducting capability allows interior blower to be ducted left, right, down or as a remote mount
• 900 CFM exterior-power ventilator kit (VDVE900)
• Optional ARKD accessory recirculating kit provides an option when outside ducting is not possible