|Home Cooking Products Wall Ovens Double Wall Ovens Viking 5 Series VDOE527RE|
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
Viking Built-In Ovens
Gas Wall Ovens
Electric Wall Ovens
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry
Truglide Full Extension Rack
Easily extend and hold heavy items on any rack level with the help of roller bearing glides
Vari-speed Dual Flow Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow
Truconvec Convection Cooking
TruConvec Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
10-pass Broiler With Heat Reflector
Go from toasting to searing with the variety of settings available on the electric broiler with heat reflector. 10 pass broiler with heat reflector with HI, MED and LOW settings provides intense searing heat for a variety of broiling applications.
Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
Rapid Ready Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
This precision instrument marks time in both digital and analog modes, helping you eye baking/broiling times for juicy roasts, perfect souffles and warm loaves of bread.
Commercial-type Cooking Power
• 20% Larger RackView trimless windows on the Oven Doors for better visibility into the oven
• Exclusive BlackChrome Knobs ship standard
• Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs
• Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
• Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures
• Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
• Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including three TruGlide full extension oven racks (two in the upper oven and one in the lower oven)
• Three halogen lights offer better visibility
• 10-pass broiler with heat reflector (upper oven)
• 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into the food for quicker results (lower oven)
• High performance cooking modes include TruConvec convection cooking, convection roast, convection bake, convection broil, conventional bake, and three-level conventional broil
• Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature
• Meat probe offers perfect baking/roasting of fine meats
• Self-clean feature on all ovens
• Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard
Easy Operation And Cleanup
• Self-clean oven setting with indicator light
• Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezel
• Heavy-duty oven door handle
• High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
• Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
• Two-year full – complete product
• Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
• Five-year limited – oven tubular and infrared burners, and electric elements