|HomeCooking ProductsCooking RangesFreestanding RangesDual Fuel RangesViking5 SeriesVDR5304BCBLP|
+ Product Information
+ Microwave Features
+ Oven Features
Hidden Bake Element: No
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
ADA Compliant: No
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
Porcelainized Cooking Surface
Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
Truconvec Convection Cooking
TruConvec Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
Rapid Ready Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
The VariSimmer Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
Surespark Ignition System
The exclusive SureSpark Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
Vari-speed Dual Flow Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
Truglide Full Extension Rack
Six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including one TruGlide Full Extension Rack.
Commercial-type Cooking Power
• Exclusive! VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
• Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner
•Other burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
• Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
• Exclusive All burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
• Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
• Exclusive - one of the largest oven cavity in the industry
• 4.7 cu. ft. overall
•4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards
• Exclusive Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
• NEW BlackChrome Metal Knobs ship standard
• NEW SoftLit LED lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs
• NEW Exclusive GentleClose Door allows the door to slowly close
• NEW larger window opening
• Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
• Large 10 pass Broiler with heat reflector
• Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
• Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with one standard oven rack and two TruGlide full extension oven racks
• Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
• High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Medium, and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, and Self-Clean
• Commercial-style bezels around control panel knobs
Easy Operation And Cleanup
• Exclusive One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
• Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
• Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
• Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean-up of the oven cavity
• Two-year full complete product
• Ninety-day full cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
• Five-year limited all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)