|Home Cooking Products Cooking Ranges Freestanding Ranges Gas Ranges Viking 7 Series VGR74826GCSLP|
+ Product Information
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Elevation Burners with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs across the front of all width configurations, with multiple 15,000 BTUs and one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear.
The VariSimmer Setting on all burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
Surespark Ignition System
The exclusive SureSpark Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
Coollit Led Lights
New BlackChrome Knobs with CoolLit LED backlighting.
Gourmet Glo Gas Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
Commercial-type Surface Power
• EXCLUSIVE Viking Elevation Burners with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs across the front of all width configurations, with multiple 15,000 BTUs and one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear
• Three burner sizes efficiently deliver heat to any size cookware
• EXCLUSIVE VariSimmer Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures
• EXCLUSIVE SureSpark Ignition System, ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition, should the burners extinguish at any time while cooking
Reversible Cast Iron Griddle/grill
• Thermostatically controlled reversible cast iron griddle/grill evenly to provide consistent cooking across the entire surface and can be easily removed for cleaning.
• Inspired by the Viking Commercial plancha, the ViChrome Griddle features the Patent pending StayCool Trough Handle and grease containment system that strategically directs excess grease into a removable capture trough for quick and easy cleanup.
• Optional ViChrome Griddle accessory interchanges with the Reversible Grill/Griddle.
• Exclusive GentleClose Door allows the door to slowly close, ensuring delicate baked goods are not disturbed.
• Exclusive TruGlide Full Extension Racks for safe and easy removal of heavy bakeware. TruGlide Full Extension Racks for safe and easy removal of heavy bakeware.
• New larger window opening for better visibility.
Easy Operation And Cleanup
• New BlackChrome Knobs with CoolLit LED backlighting.
• Exclusive seamless, heavy gauge porcelain burner pan with elevated flame ports prevent spillovers from baking on, making cleanup easy.
• Continuous grate design allows easy movement of pots and pans from burner to burner.
• Easy to clean porcelainized oven cavity.
• Grates, burner caps, knobs, griddle and accessories can be easily removed and taken to the sink for cleaning.
Gas Oven Functions
• Extra-large capacity oven has enough space to accommodate various size bakeware for multi-rack cooking.
• Six high-performance cooking modes: natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost.
• Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System (15,000 BTU burner in left oven of 48"W. models).
• Exclusive Proflow Convection Baffle circulates heat in oven cavity to maximize even cooking (right oven only in 48"W. models).
• Two-year full complete product
• Ninety-day full cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
• Five-year limited all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)