Remember, It's Always Lesser at Plesser!
Order By Phone! Call Toll Free 1.877.957.5377
|Home Cooking Products Cooking Ranges Freestanding Ranges Electric Ranges Viking 5 Series VIR53014BAR|
Magne Quick Induction Elements
MagneQuick Induction Elements convert electricity into a magnetic field, which reacts with iron in your cookware and instantly transforms the pan into the heat source.
Vari-speed Dual Flow Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
Rapid Ready Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Extra Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
Easy Operation And Cleanup
• Self-cleaning, porcelain oven
• Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability
• Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean-up of the oven cavity
Commercial-type Cooking Power
• MagneQuick Induction Elements convert electricity into a magnetic field, which reacts with iron in your cookware and instantly transforms the pan into the heat source
• The heat is then quickly and efficiently transferred into your food, eliminating heat transfer loss into your kitchen and making induction cooking more than 90% efficient the most energy efficient form of surface cooking
• Induction elements heat more quickly than gas or electric burners, saving time as well as energy
• Induction elements respond instantly to temperature adjustments, so when you lower the heat, you will see the results immediately, just as you see with a gas burner
• Since the heat is generated by the cookware itself, the cooktop surface remains cooler and less prone to cooked on spillovers - much easier to clean than traditional electric cooktops
• Large 9” induction elements each provide up to 3,700 watts of power and provide the highest combined element rating in the industry
• 30"W. model has 4 large 9"– 3,700 watt/2,300 watt induction elements
• Power Management System provides a boost of superior power on all elements for faster boiling
• Simmer setting is perfect for gentle melting or keeping cooked food warm
• Exclusive one of the largest oven cavity in the industry
• 4.7 cu. ft. overall
• 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards
• Exclusive! Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
• NEW BlackChrome Metal Knobs ship standard
• NEW SoftLit LED lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs
• NEW Exclusive GentleClose Door allows the door to slowly close
• NEW larger window opening
• Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
• Large 10 pass Broiler with heat reflector
• Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
• Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with one standard oven rack and two TruGlide full extension oven racks
• Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
• High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Medium, and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, and Self-Clean
• Commercial-style bezels around control panel knobs