|HomeRefrigerationCompact & Undercounter RefrigeratorsCompact Beverage CenterViking5 SeriesVRUI5240GRSS|
+ Product Information
Color: Stainless Steel
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: Yes
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
Viking Built-in refrigerator-freezers
Freestanding refrigerator/freezers, refrigerated drawers, and ice machines are available in Stainless Steel (SS) only.
Built-in full-height wine cellar
Outdoor refrigeration products
24" wide undercounter refrigerator.
24" wide refrigerated drawers
15" and 24" wide wine cellars
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Dynamic Cooling Technology
Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers rapid cool down and the industry s best temperature stability
Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
Integrated controls allow for select a of precise cabinet temperature from 34(degree)F to 42(degree)F
Tinted, UV-resistant dual pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light
Slide-Out Convertible Shelf
3-in-1 Slide-Out Convertible Shelf features removable glass pane with wine rack option to store beverages, food or wine
• Storage Capacity
• Stores up to 20 wine bottles total
• Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers rapid cool down and the industry's best temperature stability
• Slide out convertible shelf-beverage storage or wine rack configurations with stainless shelf front
• Integrated controls provide precise temperature management from 34°F to 42°F
• Two-stage, soft blue theatre-style LED lighting and sophisticated midnight black interior
• Smooth-glide clear utility bin provides maximum volume to effectively store large, bulky or loose items
• Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
• Tinted, UV-resistant dual pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light
• Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity
• Vacation/Sabbath mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use and complies with Star-K requirements
• Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
• Storage Configuration
• Full-width and roll out
• Half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable black powder coated steel-framed glass shelf
• Fixed black steel-framed glass shelf
• MaxStore Utility Bin