|Home Cooking Products Wall Ovens Single Wall Ovens Viking 7 Series VSOF7301WH|
+ Product Information
+ Microwave Features
+ Oven Features
Hidden Bake Element: Yes
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
ADA Compliant: No
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
Viking Built-In Ovens
Gas Wall Ovens
Electric Wall Ovens
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Large Capacity Oven
Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
Open Both Doors With One Hand
Easily open either French-Door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously.
Cool Lit Led Lights
Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with exclusive CoolLit LED Lights when unit is turned on.
Vari Speed Dual Flow Convection
Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
Truconvec Convection Cooking
TruConvec Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air no direct heat from top or bottom.
Gourmet Glo Infrared Broiler
Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant quality Gourmet-Glo Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
Truglide Full Extension Rack
Six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including two TruGlide Full Extension Rack.
Rapid Ready Preheat System
Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Commercial-type Cooking Power
• 20 percentage larger rack view trimless windows on the Oven Doors for better visibility into the oven.
• Exclusive BlackChrome Knobs ship standard.
• Extra-large 4.7 cu. ft. oven is the largest in the industry.
• 11 high performance cooking modes for versatile performance include two-element bake, convection bake, True Convection Cook, convection roast, convection broil, hi broil, medium broil, low broil, convection dehydrate, convection defrost, and proof.
• Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection System has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2 inch two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
• Extra-Large Gourmet-Glo Glass Enclosed Infrared Broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage.
• Save time and energy with the NO-PREHEAT option when using convection bake utilizing the Patented Viking Convection system.
• Exclusive Rapid Ready Preheat ensures super-fast preheating.
• Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control.
• Oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including two TruGlide Full Extension Racks.
• Three halogen lights offer excellent visibility.
• Timed Bake function allows the oven to be set to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete.
• Meat probe feature sounds the timer when desired temperature is reached.
Easy Operation And Cleanup
• Steam clean in only 20 minutes perfect for light and medium cleaning
• Open either French-door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously
• Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with EXCLUSIVE CoolLit LED Lights when unit is turned on
• Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides easy cleanup
• Two-year full complete product
• Ninety-day full cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
• Five-year limited all ventilator motors