|Home Cooking Products Range Hoods Wall Mount Hoods Viking 5 Series VWH3010AR|
+ Product Information
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Virtually Seamless Design
Blend in and stand out with a smooth, clean look and a virtually seamless design.
With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings.
Appearance And Design
• Heavy duty construction; professional-type size, construction, design and styling.
• Virtually seamless design with no visible screws.
• Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency.
• Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer at favorite position.
• Heat sensor turns ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
• Allows replacement of most older, low-performance hoods with minimal cabinet alteration.
• 460 CFM interior-power ventilator comes standard with product and quietly delivers powerful smoke and odor removal.
• Recommended for use with 30 wide non-griddle ranges, rangetops and cooktops. For larger equipment, use 18 high wall hood.
• Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products.
• Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning.
• Design of low-profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned.
• Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance and easy cleaning.
• Two-year full complete product
• Ninety-day full cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
• Five-year limited all ventilator motors