|Home Cooking Products Range Hoods Wall Mount Hoods Viking Outdoor Series VWHO6078SS|
+ Product Information
Color: Stainless Steel
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Eat more and clean less. Dishwasher safe baffle filters, removable grease trough catches and less interior space to be cleaned make for easy cleanup
With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings
Commercial Type Styling
Up and away. Efficiently remove grease and vapors from the air with commercial-type design and styling
Standard Features And Accessories
• Agency certified for outdoor use
• Keeps outdoor air fresh
• Designed and constructed for damp environments
• Canopy only must also purchase interior or exterior ventilator kit, sold separately (see Installation Notes & Accessories for recommended Viking ventilators)
• Heavy-duty construction professional-type size, design, and styling
• Virtually seamless stainless steel design with no visible screws
• Heat sensor turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
• Variable speed ventilator controls
• Separate controls for on/off and speed control
• Easy cleanup
• Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air especially designed for use with commercial-type products
• Design of low-profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
• Canopy interior is completely lined in stainless steel for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
• Separate removable trough catches liquefied grease
• 50-watt halogen lights with dimmer control
• Power switch and dimmer control are separate, allowing you to leave dimmer at favorite position
• Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, design, and styling