|Home Cooking Products Wall Ovens Single Wall Ovens Viking 5 Series VSOC530SS|
+ Product Information
Color: Stainless Steel
+ Microwave Features
+ Oven Features
Hidden Bake Element: No
+ Technical Details
Energy Star Rated: No
ADA Compliant: No
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
Viking offers complete ultra-premium kitchens and truly consistent design, while delivering the quality and performance that make Viking the true market leader. Across all product categories, the knobs, handles, bezels, curves, angles, and lines all follow the same design cues â even the grain of stainless is the same from product to product. This enables the designer to create a perfectly harmonious kitchen in one of three Viking product offerings â Professional Indoor, D3 Indoor, or Professional Outdoor.
You wouldn't install mismatched cabinets and drawers or countertops. Yet design differences are even more dramatic between multiple appliance manufacturers. Traditional or contemporary. Stainless or color finish. No matter the look you're going for, no one can match the Viking kitchen and Viking Design Integrity.
Viking Built-In Ovens
Gas Wall Ovens
Electric Wall Ovens
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING
Full Color Touch Navigation Display Control
• Touch Navigation 2.13"W
• 3.75"H. and 4 Mechanical Buttons on Door
• Convection Damper System that controls airflow in upper, mid and lower zones
• Gentle Steam to Superheated Steam 90°F - 485°F
• Dry Convection 212°F - 450°F
• Steam Grill - Superheated Steam up to 485°F flowing from top
• Steam Roast - Heated Steam up to 485°F flowing from top, mid and lower back side
• Steam - Pure Steam flowing in all layers
• Gentle Steam - 90°F - 150°F controls oven temperature with steam for proofing, defrosting, and warming
• Convection Bake - Dry Convection Air flowing from top, mid and lower back side
• Convection Broil - Dry Convection Air flowing from top side
• Proofing, defrosting, and warming
• Dual Cook - Combination top steam grill and lower level steam
• Smart Cook - 58 Pre-set cook options using Convection Bake, Steam Grill, Steam Roast and Steam.
Steam Options - Steam Proof, Keep Warm, Simmer And Saut
• Steam Defrost
• Manual Set - Steam Grill, Convection Broil, Steam Roast, Convection Bake,
• Steam and Steam Refresh
• Non-Stick Finish
• Two Level Cooking - Damper Convection System
• Two Baking/Steam Trays
• Split set of wire cooking racks for one tray